Mondays, starting Oct. 16-Dec. 11
from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Get pumped for the FIRST® LEGO® League Jr. 2017/2018 season!
First Lego League is a fun, seven-week program in which student teams in grades K-5 complete a Lego project.
The teams will meet on Monday evenings, October 16 through December 11, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Cafeteria (no meetings on Nov 6 & 20).
Participation is $15 per student, cash or check, which covers the team registration fees. Please make checks payable to MPE PTA. Donations beyond the $15 are appreciated and will be used to improve our Lego kits (more bricks, mini-figures, gears, motors, etc.) and help fund the Expo.
The Expo is our fun finale which showcases the finished projects. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend the Expo.
• Teams are 4 to 6 students of similar grade level.
• Teams from last year may request to be placed together again.
• Our limit is 14 teams based on our kit inventory.
• Each team will need a minimum of 1 adult coach (2 adults are welcome to co-coach or 1 adult and 1 middle/high school student). No Lego experience is needed to coach. Please indicate willingness to coach on the form, which will ensure the child’s participation on a team.
• See www.firstinspires.org/robotics/flljr for more information on the Junior Lego League organization. This year’s theme is Aqua Adventure.
How to register: Download, print, and return this form and $15 in a sealed envelope to the MPE office by 10/11/2017. Any enrollments after this date should be sent via email. Thank you and see you at Lego League! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.